* Return Policy:
to see our return policy.
* Our products and services:
- All dog/cat diapers are custom-fit based on the measurements provided by pet owners. Each order requires approximately 2 - 3 weeks to process before we can ship it out to you.
- We are a dog/cat diaper manufacturer. Our Quality Control team works very hard to ensure all our dog and cat diapers meet our highest standard before we package and ship them out to you. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Services. email: CustomerService@DiapersForDogs.com.
You can also use our Online LIVE HELP located on the top corner of our web site. Our friendly Customer Service Operators will be glad to assist you with any sizing questions. Sorry, we do not take phone orders.
- An email with order confirmation will be sent to you shortly after your online order. You will also receive a shipping confirmation email when your order is shipped from our facility.
- After you receive a shipping confirmation email from us, it usually takes 3 - 7 business days for USPS or UPS to deliver to your address (within the United States Domestic including Alaska and Hawaii). The delivery time depends on what part of the country you live in, and weather conditions. All packages are shipped with tracking numbers from our facility in Austin, Texas.
- International shipping usually takes 2 - 3 weeks for USPS (United States Postal Services) airmail delivery. We ship all international packages via USPS international first class airmail or international Priority / flat-rate airmail. You will also receive a shipping confirmation email with USPS custom number when your order is shipped from our facility.
- Due to the nature of our products, all diapers are custom-made, we can not offer over-night delivery services. Please order your dog/cat diapers in advance, and allow 2-3 weeks turn around time. Although, most orders go out from our facility sooner than the estimated date, but we can not guarantee the delivery time after a package leaves our facility.
* Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q: Do I need to provide my dog's measurements when I place my order?
A: It is strongly recommended to provide your dog's measurements, weight and breed information so that we can custom fit your dog diaper. Even if you do not know the exact weight or breed, by providing as much information as possible, you are helping us create a custom-fit diaper specially for your dog. We also suggest you to provide your dog's age information because dog's or cat's body structures change during aging (similar to human). Any detail information about your dog will help us provide you a better fit dog diaper.
- Q: How should I measure my dog's waist?
A: You should only allow maximum of one finger in between the measuring tape and your dog. If measurement A is too loose, diaper itself may come off easily.
- Q: My dog's measurements and weight are in-between 2 sizes, such as 10.5 lbs and measurement A 15 inches. What size of dog diaper should I order? M/L or Large?
A: It depends on how you measure your dog. If the measurement A is very loose, more than 2 fingers can fit in-between the measuring tape and your dog, then we suggest size: "M/L" which can fit from 14-15 inches. If the measurement A is very tight, then you will want to go to the next size which is Large.
- Q: My dog is very slim, her weight and measurements do not fit into one sizing category, what should I do? For example: Weight: 22 lbs, measurement A 17 inches.
A: We suggest you to follow your dog's measurements to choose a size instead of her weight. Because we fit each diaper based on the measurements, you will want to follow by the measurements. In this case, you will want to order a size "L/XLarge" which can be stretched from 17~19 inches.
- Q: My dog is very chubby, her weight and measurements do not fit into one sizing category, what should I do? For example: Weight: 10 lbs, measurement A 18 inches.
A: Weight is just a guideline, when you choose a size, you will always want to go with the measurements.
We suggest you to follow her measurements when choosing a size. Because we fit each diaper based on the measurements, you will also want to provide her weight and breed so that we can adjust the diaper for your dog. In this case, you will want to order a size "L/XLarge" which can be stretched from 17~19 inches. If you are not sure about sizing, please email us with your dog's measurements, breed and age. We will help you choose a correct size.
- Q: My cat's measurements and weight don't seem to fit your sizing chart. Her measurements are A 20 inches, B 7 inches, and weight: 14 lbs. What size of cat diaper should I order?
A: A cat normally has a larger waist than a dog, but shorter body structure and legs. You need to choose a size based on her measurements, but not on her weight. In this case, you will need an XLarge cat diaper instead of a Large. **Note: Usually a 7 Lbs. cat will need a size M/L cat diaper. A 10 Lbs. cat will need a size Large cat diaper. A 13 Lbs. cat will need a size L/XL cat diaper. A 15-17 Lbs cat will need an XLarge cat diaper.**
- Q: How soon will I receive my order?
A: In general, all the custom-made dog/cat diapers take about 2 - 3 weeks for our manufacturer to complete before we can ship out your order. Once your order is shipped from our office, we will send you an email with delivery / tracking number. It takes another 3 - 7 business days for the USPS or UPS to deliver to your address. Therefore, it takes about 2 to 4 weeks to receive your order from the day your order is received by us. If you need a dog/cat diaper urgently, you can contact our manufacturer by email. For any urgent order, you will not be able to choose fabric designs, and it only depends on the sizing availability.
Suggestions/Questions? Please eMail us.